1. The Promoters are NSW Farmers and Medium Rare Content Agency (MRCA) of Suite 53/26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont, NSW 2009 (02 8114 8983).
2. All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences on 31 October 2018 and finishes on 4 December 2018.
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents 18 years of age or over, excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoters and their related bodies corporate (Eligible Entrants).
4. To enter, Eligible Entrants must fill in the survey and answer the question.
5. The Promoters are not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
6. Eligible Entrants are permitted one entry (multiple entries are not permitted).
7. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoters.
8. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. As the Promoters, MRCA and NSW Farmers will gain access to the database of entrants for future marketing use if the entrant opts into this upon entry.
9. Judging will take place at 1pm on 7 December 2018 at MRCA, Suite 53/26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont, NSW 2009. Judging will be conducted by The Farmer magazine and MRCA.
10. Entries will be judged on the originality of the answer to the question. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
11.There will be one prize of a GME UHF radio pack, total value $558.95, comprising: 1 x TX3500SAP (TX3500S radio, AE4013 antenna, mounting hardware and connector), RRP $449; 1 x TX677 2 Watt UHF CB handheld radio, RRP $109.95.
12. The Winners will be notified by email on 11 December 2018 and their names will be published in the February issue of The Farmer magazine.
13. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. The Promoters reserve the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
14.The Promoters, their related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
15. Entry details remain the property of the Promoters. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoters, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoters at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoters using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoters’ Privacy Statement. Visit mediumrarecontent.com
16. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.