Become a Young Farmer member of NSW Farmers.
NSW Young Farmers is the youth branch of NSW Farmers, a volunteer organisation furthering the interests of farmers and rural communities in NSW for over 100 years.
You don’t even need to be a full-time farmer to join, all NSW Farmers members aged 18-35 (except Country Connection members) are eligible to participate.
NSW Young Farmers you receive:
- Events to meet like-minded people and make friends for life.
- Have access to personal and professional development.
- Attend local meetings to discuss the issues affecting farming.
- Represent Young Farmers on NSW Farmers committees, such as grains or animal welfare; learn how policy development works and meet with key stakeholders in the industry.
- Put your own ideas forward on how to improve the agriculture and related industries.
- Explore alternative ways of getting on the land.
- Receive youth targeted communications.
NSW Young Farmers can help you meet other young farmers, find peers in your situation, learn how advocacy works, shape the future of agriculture, explore alternative ways of getting on the land, get involved in local and state conferences and much, much more.
Wherever you are in NSW and whatever your affiliation with farming you can get involved, make friends and shape the future of agriculture and rural communities while you’re at it!
Join NSW Young Farmers today.