NSW Farmers is your voice.
We are only as strong as you make us.
The greater our numbers; the greater our voice. The broader our knowledge, the broader our influence. The stronger our conviction; the stronger our results. The more united we are the more successful we can be.
As farmers, we continue to face a growing number of challenges from at home and abroad. Challenges that will have a significant impact on our lives, our business and the future of our state and country. These are challenges that affect all of us. Challenges that won't simply pass us by.
It is the responsibility of each and every farmer in NSW to face these challenges, to make their voice heard; to ensure they are part of NSW Farmers.
And with responsibility comes great reward.
- Annual Conference Opportunity for members across NSW to come together to set the Association policy for the forthcoming year and to elect a president and board memb...
- Careers Policy Advisor About the Association NSW Farmers Association is the leading representative voice of farmers in NSW. A dedicated team working together advocating to business and governm...
- Contacts In this section you will find our general contact details and for logged in members, details for our Regional Services Managers and head office staff.
- Information This section includes our Event Calandar and our Regional pages, these pages have information specific to your region.
- Documentation This section includes the Association's Constitution, Annual Report, Financials and other association documentation.
- Representatives This section includes detials of our Board of Directors, Committees and Executive Council
- WFI One of Australia’s leading rural insurers, WFI has a longstanding alliance with NSW Farmers and a record of helping our members.
- Mitsubishi Mitsubishi has a range of vehicles designed for the land. From the 4x4 Triton Ute, to the Outlander or the Pajero there’s something for every farmer.
- Rabobank With over 110 years of banking experience, Rabobank is the world’s leading specialist in food and agribusiness banking.
- Origin Energy Origin has been supplying Australian businesses with energy for over 150 years and is the preferred energy supplier of the NSW Farmers’ Association.
- Prime Super The super fund dedicated to rural Australia. As a member youll enjoy access to low fees & a range of investment options & flexible insurance products.
- Beaurepairs Beaurepairs expertise extends to car tyres, 4x4s, trucks, forklifts, farm equipment and fleets of every type and size across the country.