Marketing Contact

Mary Lockton
Marketing Manager

p:  02 9478-1016

Tax Advice


Free Tax Advice for NSWFA members

NSW Farmers' Association understands that it takes time and effort to run your own farm.

To make life easier, the Association is providing members with a complimentary tax advice service as an additional member benefit.

The complimentary service covers all aspects of Australian tax matters and is supported by a network of tax professionals run by Assistance Group, a 3rd party provider of tax advice services.

So if you have any tax questions, feel free to use the service. It’s easy to lodge your enquiry.

To access the service, click here.
Back to top