FULL PRODUCER MEMBERSHIP is for those who have a proprietorial interest in a farm enterprise, are in a farm partnership or a corporate entity with a proprietorial interest in a farming enterprise, or a person employed in the management of a farm enterprise nominated by that enterprise as their representative. A Full Producer member can nominate 1 Second Vote member and up to 50 Additional members. (1 Voting Entitlement)
INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS ESSENTIALS (Employment relations)
As a member you can upgrade to our Essentials industrial relations package, with this package you receive the following services in addition to Workplace Relations Basics services:
- Unlimited advice for any matters related to employment.
- Assistance in liaising, negotiating and corresponding with the Fair Work Ombudsman's office.
- Representation in employment matters handled by the relevant tribunals (e.g. Fair Work Australia).
- Assistance with drafting and reviewing employment related correspondence, policies and procedures, employment agreements.
Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Employees:
- Category 1 - 0 to 2 FTE Employees $165 (plus $438.90 Basic Membership)
- Category 2 - More than 2 to 5 FTE Employees $275 (plus $438.90 Basic Membership)
- Category 3 - More than 5 to 10 FTE Employees $440 (plus $438.90 Basic Membership)
- Category 4 - More than 10 Full time equivalent staff? Call us on 1300 794 000 to discuss your needs.