Agribusiness and Hunt & Hunt
1. Hunt & Hunt is a vibrant national law firm that delivers tailored legal advice to clients throughout Australia. We pride ourselves on providing easy to understand legal advice in an open, friendly and straightforward manner. Helping our clients achieve their objectives is what we’re most proud of. One of the ways we do this is by ensuring you’re on the forefront of industry and legal developments
2. Hunt & Hunt’s experience in the agribusiness sector began 80 years ago. Our knowledge and experience in this sector mean we are positioned to protect and assist the interest of farmers in NSW.
3. We maintain a client focus in everything we do. Our approach is to know our clients - their needs, their business and the industry. We do this so we can provide the best advice, efficiencies and outcomes for our clients. We work hard to build long-lasting relationships based on consistent high performance.
4. Our lawyers work face-to-face with clients and are handson at all times. We have built our firm on the comprehensive understanding that our clients need us to manage costs, communicate effectively, quickly advise on legal matters, contracts or disputes whilst keeping your main goals top of mind.
5. Our team advises agribusiness clients on a range of services, including:
» Rural conveyancing
» Succession planning
» Farm debt litigation
» Water rights access
» Contracts and documents Debt recovery
» Disputes resolution
» Farm Debt Mediation
6. Through our own farming connections we understand the realities, challenges and opportunities facing NSW farmers. Our longevity in the market provides us with the ability to provide services that are tailored to your needs as well as deliver cost effective practical solutions.
7. We work with private clients to help protect assets, advise on estate planning and develop sound business succession plans. We prepare share farming agreements and family and business structures. We aim to help clients achieve the best results by listening to your needs and ensuring we deliver high quality legal advice tailored to your circumstances so that you can make informed decisions.
8. Our high standard of service is recognised by independent organisations and we have ranked highly in a number of industry award categories, including being named as a finalist in the BRW Client Choice Awards and featuring in the category of Best Provider by the Professional Services Sector.
9. As part of our property services, our firm offers expert and comprehensive rural conveyancing services, water rights and property finance. Our team can guide property buyers and sellers throughout the whole process from the initial contract through to settlement. We deliver a convenient and flexible service and, as your independent advocate, we will protect your interests and keep you informed every step of the way.
10. What differentiates us from other law firms is our strong connections with rural and regional NSW.
Senior partner, Jim Harrowell’s family has been actively involved in the agribusiness sector as wool
and cattle producers since the first settlement in NSW. Jim continues the family tradition at the farm
west of Armidale in northern NSW producing fine wool and cattle.
Jim Harrowell AM, Partner
T 61 2 9391 3187
E [email protected]
Rates upon enquiry.