Oberon, Bathurst & Hartley Branches Combined General Meeting
NSW Farmers' Oberon, Bathurst and Hartley Branch invites all their members and their guests to its end of year General Meeting at 6pm on Thursday, 7 December at the Oberon RSL Club at 6pm.
NSW Farmers' President, Xavier Martin, will be in attendance as our main guest speaker. Xavier will speak about what's happening in NSW Farmers and take questions from the floor.
Attendees are invited to grab some dinner at the club prior to the meeting at your own expense.
Your support and attendance would be greatly appreciated, as we work towards building stronger branches in 2024.
6:30 - 7:30pm: Oberon, Bathurst and Hartley branches will have their general meetings separately
7:30pm - 9pm: Guest speakers will present to all attendees in one group
• Xavier Martin - President of NSW Farmers Association
• Mayor Mark Kellam - Mayor of Oberon
* Rural Fire Service - Discussing the Farm Fire Unit & Seasonal Update
High Priority For Members:
* Your branch executive would like your input on your Top 5 issues you would like addressed in 2024. Bring them with you to the meeting to be discussed.
* Your branch AGM should be held during the months of February, March or April to give ample time for motion submissions to NSWF Annual Conference which is held in July.
For further information please contact your selected branch committee office bearers: