At NSW Farmers, we know energy costs are impacting businesses across Australia, which is why we are proud to be a partner with Business Australia to help deliver this free Australian Government initiative to help eligible farmers and regional business owners find better ways to manage their energy costs, improve their energy efficiencies and ultimately save money.
The Business Energy Advice Program (beap) is an Australian Government initiative that allows small businesses access to a free and independent service: a personalised energy advice consultation to help them understand their energy-saving opportunities.
The program has been extended to include ALL businesses who employ 0-5 FTE’s in drought affected areas. The FREE advice service is delivered by Business Australia, a division of NSW Business Chamber, to help small businesses find energy savings. NSW Farmers has partnered with the Business Australia to get this free service direct to all eligible farmers, to ensure everyone has the opportunity to reduce energy costs in their farming business.
Business Energy Advice Program (beap), is a service to help you:
- Understand your energy costs and discover ways to reduce your bottom line
- Find the best available tariff options for your farm business
- Gain advice on industry specific actions to improve your energy efficiencies
- Develop a tailored energy plan to implement energy saving opportunities for your farm business
- Information on government grant and rebates available for your business
Watch this video of a Yass farming case study